So Why a Living Room?



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day #37. The Video is Done!!!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!  I have been so excited to share this!  Happy Pioneer Day!

I found a lot of joy in writing this arrangement, and in feeling such a connection with my ancestors as I did.  I feel a lot of joy right now, that we have completed it, and that all the little obstacles in getting it to this point have been overcome.  You can  read about the making of the video here if you want a little bit more background.

So here it is!  The first video is the song itself, and the second video is me explaining some of the meaning in the music.  Enjoy!  (And share this with people who will too!)

Double click on the video and it will take your right to YouTube where you will get a wider view. :)





5 comments:

Carla said...

What a wonderful arrangement! Thank you for sharing that Em! You are so very talented, and I appreciate you sharing your talents that God has blessed you with. Thank you again!

Unknown said...

Emily, you are so talented. Love this. Laura

Britt said...

You're amazing. I was so touched by your words, your music and your wisdom. I thought about you all day on the 24th. Thank you.

Mike and Shayla said...

I love that there was meaning in the arrangement, beyond just the words. And you have a beautiful voice!

Ali said...

Hi. My name is Ali and I'm a young women in the Puebo Colorado 1st Ward. I saw a link to your video on Britt's blog. I just wanted to let you know that I thought that arrangement was amazing! I loved it! THose are all favorite of mine and it really hit home. Thank you so much for sharing your talents! Do you think you'll ever come out with an album? I would LOVE it! :D