So Why a Living Room?



Thursday, February 4, 2010

You can now leave comments on this blog! What a novel idea!

So one of my friends just told me today that he had tried to leave a comment on my blog but it didn't work.

"Hmmm," I thought.  "That's odd." 

So I went into my permissions and realized that I had not checked the right box, and so it was set-up so that nobody could leave comments.

Ha!  Great idea, Em.  Send a message out to your facebook friends and tell them to come check out your new blog but block them from being able to make any comments.  Call it a "Living Room" and tell people you want their insights, but then just deny them when they try to share.  Awesome.

Right now I kinda feel like when you are in the middle of telling someone something really important over the phone, and you realize they haven't said anything for awhile and so you say, "are you still there?..... Hello?...."

Silence.   You look at your phone and see the welcome screen.

And then you think,  "Good grief.  How long have I been talking to myself??!?!?!?!"

This is hilarious.  

Well, I think I have now successfully fixed the problem.  So you are now free to move about the cabin.  And leave a comment.  :)

4 comments:

Cormorant said...

This is great, Em! Looks like you've been up to a lot lately and it's fun to see how it's all turned out! Good luck with everything. :)

Elaine said...

Okay, I see where to leave comments, now. I thought you were talking about the other website. LOL

Andrea Palmer said...

Emily! I'm SO glad to see you are still writing and singing. I love your music...and you! Can't wait till you're back in Colorado.

Andrea said...

You are awesome, Em. I'm so glad that you are following your dream. You are an inspiration to me to get going on mine! Love you!